Aquarellum | Giant World Map
Thanks to this kit, you are sure to enjoy a lovely creative activity! You will be able to discover animals living on our planet, all the while painting a beautiful world map with 12 non-toxic water-based inks.
The Aquarellum Géant range will help artists easily create true masterpieces! This painting technique will allow all ages to easily create beautiful works of art. Here is its recipe for success:
- Highly qualitative, thick vellum paper, perfect for watercolour painting as the paper will not crinkle.
- Illustrations with masked outlines that will magically appear at each brush stroke. They will keep the paint from adhering to the masked surfaces.
- A giant format to litteraly dive into your art and that can be painted alone, or with family and friends!
- Watercolour inks that mix perfectly and that can be overlaid to create beautiful gradients.
- A detailed instruction sheet on the perception and the mixture of colours.
- A made in France concept.
This is the perfect arts & crafts activity to initiate young children to the art of painting and mixing colours, all the while awakening their sense of concentration. The result is guaranteed to encourage artists of all levels and ages in their creative process.
This set includes:
- 1 masked poster of 65 x 50 cm
- 1 top quality watercolour paint brush
- 1 palette to mix your colours
- 12 non-toxic watercolour inks
- 1 dropper to mix the colours
- 1 set of instructions