Poppik Educational Sticker Poster | Skymap (Glow-in-the-dark)
Unfold the giant glow-in-the-dark poster and stick the phosphorescent stars of the most famous constellations. The two hemispheres, North and South, are represented.
When you turn off the light, you can have fun finding the constellations, recognisable by the position and size of the stars.
This decorative children's poster is ideal for all children with a passion for astronomy and learn about the names of all these constellations from the instructions provided in the activity kit.
The giant poster invites children and adults alike to bond over learn and play. This fun activity promotes concentration and fine motor skills during long periods of play with minimal supervision required. Children are encouraged to observe, compare and manipulate as they navigate their way through the poster. These stickers for children are repositionable, so that they can be replaced on the poster and reused over and over again for extended periods of play and endless fun!
The finished product can be displayed as a statement piece that continues to inspire meaningful everyday conversations.
Designed in France. Made in Spain.
This set contains:
- 1 giant glow-in-the-dark poster (100cm x 68cm)
- 640 repositionable stickers
Illustrator: Atelier Cartographik
Material: PEFC certified paper: from sustainably managed forests. In compliance with the CE toy standard and guaranteed phthalate-free. Designed a flat packaging to minimise ecological footprint.
Dimensions: 100cm x 68cm
Advice for use:
- Unfold the children's poster and place it on a large table or on the floor. To ensure that the folds of the poster fade away as much as possible, we recommend unfolding the poster and marking each fold "upside down".
- Use the numbered code to guide you in placing each sticker and find the name of each animal in the legend provided.
- Once you have completed the poster, you can frame it with a 100 x 70cm frame or hang it directly on the wall. We highly recommend The Frame Shop for their remarkable framing work.