Poppik Educational Sticker Poster | Vroom!
This poster represents a huge garage building with several floors which houses around fifty vehicles. From the scooter to the liner, the child can have fun finding a whole gallery of machines- truck, motorbike, airship and more.
By sticking the different vehicles on the poster themselves, children will work on their sense of observation and their vocabulary.
The giant poster invites children and adults alike to bond over learn and play. This fun activity promotes concentration and fine motor skills during long periods of play with minimal supervision required. Children are encouraged to observe, compare and manipulate as they navigate their way through the poster. These stickers for children are repositionable, so that they can be replaced on the poster and reused over and over again for extended periods of play and endless fun!
The finished product can be displayed as a statement piece that continues to inspire meaningful everyday conversations.
Designed in France. Made in Spain.
This set contains:
- 1 giant glow-in-the-dark poster (100cm x 68cm)
- 44 repositionable stickers
Illustrator: Aurélien Jeanney
Material: PEFC certified paper: from sustainably managed forests. In compliance with the CE toy standard and guaranteed phthalate-free. Designed a flat packaging to minimise ecological footprint.
Dimensions: 100cm x 68cm
Advice for use:
- Unfold the children's poster and place it on a large table or on the floor. To ensure that the folds of the poster fade away as much as possible, we recommend unfolding the poster and marking each fold "upside down".
- Use the numbered code to guide you in placing each sticker and find the name of each animal in the legend provided.
- Once you have completed the poster, you can frame it with a 100 x 70cm frame or hang it directly on the wall. We highly recommend The Frame Shop for their remarkable framing work.